2022 CHALLENGE UNTIL DEC 24TH 2022
2022 Golf Challenge
"if you golf ....then this is for you !!! "
Four golfer's needed from each club to take part in my new lower scoring 2022 challenge.
To register your interest log on to www.worldgolflessons.com 2022 Challenge or
send text with your Name, Golf club and current handicap golf level to +353 852632856.
Non golf club members challenge 2022 log onto www.worldgolflessons.com.
If you are selected to take part, you will be invited to all open training days at a golf course around the country and Skype/zoom calls.
You will be required to log on to current certified coaching platforms, which you will be given 12 month access to. You will be expected to use these platforms on a regular basis.
The most improved player's under the new handicapping system will win a days golfing with me and a European tour professional on a championship golf course.
Any player that reaches scratch handicap or better in our 3 to 12 month program's will gain free access to our support program for life.
Welcome to the most advance golf teaching system in the world today.
Welcome to CoachNow my platform to help you keep track of all your golfing accomplishments. Like I said....My 12 month plan will teach you the 11 links & 8 positions of the famous New Golf Swing technique. It took you 11 months to learn to walk and that was it, no more lessons or thinking of how to get out of bed....right leg first etc. You are invited to join my 12 month golf plan form as little as €5 per week giving you access to the coach now platform to send as many swings as you like for my team to analyse. If this is some thing you would be interested in accomplishing give me a call on +353 85 26 32 856 and we can get you started.
The New Golf Swing System
The overlying principle behind the New Golf Swing System was to develop a simpler way to take the club back, so that players could make a better downswing by utilising their torso more efficiently.
The New Golf Swing System is aimed at helping the following players:
- Golfers whose shots continually finish left of the target
- Senior golfers who have lost flexibility
- Golfers who are constantly told their swings are too fast or jerky
- Female golfers who have loose and long swings due to lack of strength and/or excess flexibility
- Junior golfers with quick lower body actions, out of sync
- Golfers that keep reverting back to bad habits
- Good players whose long game lacks consistency
- Players that are erratic off the tee
- Players who struggle to hit irons solidly or accurately
- Golfers who like to tinker with technique
- Anyone who is frustrated with their game but does not have a lot of time to work on it
Benefits of the New Golf Swing System In the image we can see that while the hands traveled less, the club head actually traveled more. This has great benefits all round.
There are many key points to reflect upon in this. All of these areas helped achieve a simpler swinging motion, more energy, a more consistent centredness of strike, increased smash factor and distance.